We seek to understand and identify some of the main risks to which companies are exposed. Our advice is aimed at locating the companies’ most exposed areas and positions to corruption risks, determining the procedures and protocols that companies must implement to mitigate these risks and finding the applicability and usefulness of anti-corruption manuals and policies considering the activities carried out by the organization. Among others, we provide the following services
01. Analysis of processes carried out inside an organization that might be exposed to corruption.
02. Analysis of processes carried out in the external environment of a company that might be exposed to corruption.
03. Analysis of transactions with the government, third parties and main stakeholders that could generate corruption risks.
04. Identification of stakeholders and owners of processes.
05. Identification of geographic locations of the company exposed to greater corruption risks.